Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us, which includes: your name, email id, payment details and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using the platform: We collect information you provide while using our service, searching for available appointments with Healthcare Provider, sending queries or requests, or subscribing to Shastho Ai
- Information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, taste preferences, account settings, set preferences in Your Account, or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your usage behavior of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service. This information includes: your activity on the Shastho Ai service, such as title selections, watch history, and search queries; details of your interactions with Healthcare Provider, such as the date, time and reason for contacting, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call, your phone number and call recordings; device IDs or other unique identifiers; device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information.
- Information collected via the use of local storage, web beacons and other technologies.
- Information from other sources: We might supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers. Such supplemental information could include demographic data, interest-based data, and Internet browsing behavior.
What personal information do we collect from Users and what is its purpose?
When you use this website, we collect and store your personal information as provided by you. Our primary goal in doing so is to conduct internal research on your demography and interest to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth, and customized experience as well as to protect your interest. This allows us to provide services and features that are most likely to meet your needs, and to customize the website to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect personal information about and related to you that we consider necessary for achieving this abovementioned purpose.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Name, address, contact numbers, email address etc.
- Transactional information based on your activities on the site (such as making appointments).
- The URL that you were redirected from (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- Your usage behavior and pattern.
- if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our site, and correspondence sent to us.
- Other information from your interaction with our site and services, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- We may also collect non-personal information about your visit to the Site, and other similar site based on your browsing (click-stream) activities. This information may include the pages you browsed and products and services viewed or ordered for example.
- Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of any ordered item).
- Your photographs, thumb print, signature, national/voter ID number, passport number, official/work address, parents/spouse information, relevant information of other patients if their appointment is done from your end etc.
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data.
- Other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to any organization, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
How do we Use your personal information?
- Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer Shastho Ai service (Website, App)
- Resolve disputes, secure payments against purchase, and troubleshoot problems
- Customize your experience; detect and protect us against error
- Customize, measure and improve our services
- Inform you about online and offline offers, services, and updates
- Compare your submitted/tracked information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties
- Examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases and delete/bar the unauthenticated User IDs
- Send you e-mail and SMS notifications which you have specifically requested
- Get feedback, ratings and associated comments which may be displayed for the enhancement of Shastho Ai service (Website, App) and in-depth understanding for other visitors. If you access our site from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, certain information about you, such as your Log In ID, activity or reminders from Shastho Ai service (Website, App), may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
Payment and Refund Policy
- Financial information (depending on the service used) such as credit card or bank account numbers, or other payment details will be obtained to process the transaction through “PortWallet” a Payment Gateway service. For more information please explore the link: https://www.portwallet.com/en_US/terms-and-conditions.html. Shastho Ai will not store any of your financial information in their system save for transaction ID for tracking payments.
- The standard refund process, for cases where the Healthcare providers/ Hospitals have failed to provide product/service after receiving payment through PortWallet, is to refund the payment to the respective Healthcare providers/ Hospitals within 7 days. You are required to physically collect the refund from Healthcare providers/ Hospitals with proof of refund owed.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. This does not include doctors, hospitals, healthcare providers, and other parties who assist us in operating Shastho Ai service (Website, App), conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that violate the rights of others or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of the country. We may also share your personal information with:
- Relevant Healthcare providers/ Doctors/ Hospitals/ Clinics/Members/Partners/Vendors/Payment Gateway/Bank to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions, fund collection and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
- Healthcare providers/ Hospitals with whom you choose to schedule through the Services. We may share your Personal Information with healthcare providers in the event of an emergency.
- Service providers under contract, who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards)
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service)
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation.
- Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
How do we protect visitor information?
Shastho Ai service’s platform (Website, App) is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization. Cookies are not the only types of technology that enable this functionality; we also use other, similar types of technologies. See below for more information and examples.
Third Parties Website